2010 was not my year to shine. 2011 I swore was going to be different. Unfortunately, my new year de-railed VERY quickly and I was even lower than in 2010. Murphy’s Law. I felt like a lot of what was happening was not my choice and was totally out of my control. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a person always in control, the second I lose it I turn into a hot mess. But it’s my birthday and I am finally back to a spot where I feel like I can get a handle on my life again. I have gone through a whirlwind of change in the last month and I am going to keep on growing! I have a list of things that I am going to change in the next year. I was given some advice that really struck a chord with me and I have been thinking about ever since.
Only I control my own happiness and it is selfish to think otherwise
The formula of Happiness, according to Moritz Resl
So here is my controlling my own happiness–
1. Continue finding my daily inspiration
2. Read my affirmations — create my mind chart
3. Make connections with other creatives, you are who you know.
4. Create ‘me’ time — this is going to be hard with my daughter Adyison but it will make me a better mother.
5. Eat clean — or I should say clean’er’
It’s my start — one step at a time, right? I am a year older and wiser… time to show it.